New in our Saltyboys gay sailing cruises program! Relaxing, fun and enjoyable clothing optional gay sailing cruise along the beautiful dreamy Cinque Terre coast of Liguria in Nort West Italy.
We will sail along all 5 picturesque villages: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and last but not least Monterosso al Mare. Apart from visiting the – terre’s – we also love to spend our nights under the stars in the secluded bays on the way, so we can enjoy this cruise sometimes with but mostly without clothes.
Of course we don’t skip the famous long sandy gay nudist beach of Viareggio, which at the same time makes for 2 nice long stretches of sailing during the week.
Truly a dream destination, sailing by this stunning rocky coast, all the terraced winery’s and coloured villages, and as a lovely suprise some wonderful hidden sandy beaches in between them for relaxing and refreshing dives and swims off our Saltyboys yachts.
• Fly to: Genoa (GOA), Pisa (PSA), Florence (FLR), or Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP)
• Fly from: Genoa (GOA), Pisa (PSA), Florence (FLR), or Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP)
• Boarding after 17:00 pm first day, La Spezia
• Disembarking before 09:00 am last day, La Spezia
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a gay skipper
• Bed linen & towels
• Dinghy + outboard
• Diesel & gaz
• End cleaning yacht
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• Food/drinks & occasional mooring fees (approx. € 275 for all extra costs for the week)