Welcome aboard our new relaxing, fun and enjoyable all-gay clothing optional Greek Gulet cruise, starting and finishing in Athens. We have the deep blue waters and all the beautiful Saronic islands waiting for us. From the stunning cliffs over the Agistri nude beach, to the pretty town of Poros with itís Venetian style of architecture. From the car-free ever magical island Hydra to a starry night in the bay of the uninhabited island Dokos. With room for 32 Saltyboys and our famous on-board improv partyís, this gay cruise formula promises again for yet an amazing new Saltyboys gay adventure.
We will cruise on a large and spacious Greek Gulet yacht, with 16 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. There are super comfortable daybeds on different levels on deck, both sunny and shady, for relaxing with or without your swimmers on.
Your breakfasts, lunches and dinners will be prepared on board, so there is plenty of time for chilling, swimming, snorkeling, supping, kayaking and socializing. On land we can stroll through the picturesque harbour villages or venture out on scooters/quads and enjoy the local tavernaís.
• Fly to: Athens international airport (ATH)
• Fly from: Athens international airport (ATH)
• Saturday, 12 August at 15:00 pm, Flisvos Marina Athens
• Disembarking Saturday, 19 August at 10:00 am, Flisvos Marina Athens
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the all-gay gulet yacht
• The professional guidance of a Saltyboys host
• Professional skipper
• The service of 2 crew members/cook
• 4 on board breakfasts
• 2 on board lunches
• 2 on board dinners
• Bed linen & towels
• Harbour/mooring fees
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee Ä 55 p/person
• 2 lunches and 2 dinners in one of the taverns on land (by own choice)