Antarctica Deluxe Gay Group Cruise 2023
11 nights from/to Buenos Aires, Argentina
December 09 20, 2023
Swan Hellenic Cruises SH Diana
Live out your Antarctica dream on this exceptional gay group voyage aboard our luxury ice-class expedition ship. Your journey to this icy wilderness starts with the notorious two-day Drake Passage sea crossing. Following in the footsteps of legendary explorer Ernest Shackleton, we visit South Georgia. Here you will clamber onto beaches crammed with millions of penguins and take home everlasting memories. Get ready for fabulous photo opportunities of magnificent icebergs as we sail around the Antarctic Peninsula. This immersive gay group cruise is the ultimate Antarctica journey that will make for the trip of a lifetime.
Far to the south lies Antarctica, a land of dazzling snowfields, crystalline glaciers, and dramatically carved ice mountains soaring above an untamed wilderness. There are no human sounds in this land of primeval beauty, only the wild cries of birds, seals, and whales echoing across a vast expanse of land and sea.
Mountainous and magnificent, the remote, crescent-shaped island of South Georgia is renowned for its wildlife, its stunning natural beauty and its role in the history of Antarctic exploration. Shackleton’s final resting place is home to eight species of penguin, including huge colonies of King penguin, four species of Albatross and other wildlife.
We are pleased to present these magnificent adventures far away from the world we know aboard the new generation expedition ship SH Diana, which was designed and built specifically for Polar exploration. The size, limited guest capacity, superb accommodations, and advanced technical and mechanical systems of these expertly operated ships make it the expedition cruise ship of choice for discovering Antarctica.
Antarctica Gay Cruise Highlights
• Cruise aboard the brand new, SH Diana, a 192-guest luxury vessel
• Enjoyment enrichment lectures from a staff of experience, professional naturalists & guest lecturers
• Explore ashore with biologists, geologists and undersea specialists
• Get up close to icebergs, wildlife and hard-to-reach places using our fleet of kayaks and Zodiaks
• Observe a range of penguin and whale species, as well as seals and seabirds
• Signature small group size
• Signature comprehensive sightseeing programs
• Signature inclusive meal plan of culinary delights
• Signature deluxe accommodations
Your Ship - Swan Hellenic Cruises Brand New SH Diana
Arriving in early 2023, SH Diana will be the largest ship in our fleet, providing elegant and spacious 5-star accommodation for 192 guests in 96 spacious staterooms and suites, the vast majority with large balconies. Operated by an onboard team of 140 she will provide the highest levels of personal service and take Swan Hellenic back to its roots when she launches, exploring the Mediterranean and its famous sites of antiquity.
SH Diana has been designed for immersive experiences, with extensive outside deck areas, multiple observation points and bright, open and relaxing public spaces with unobstructed views.
The safety & happiness of our guests is paramount to our 141-strong crew on board as well as our passionate expedition team who'll be serving up thrilling shore excursions and lasting memories.
The Observation Lounge
After a day of exploration, where better to relax than in the Observation Lounge. Sit back, savour your favourite tipple whilst getting to know your fellow guests.
Alfresco Dining & Heated Outdoor Pool
Enhance your moments with a dip in the pool or lounge comfortably, savouring fine food and drink while admiring the ever-changing scene.
The Swan Restaurant
Your main dining venue, which transforms in the evenings to serve world-class gourmet cuisine created by Michelin star-winning chefs.
Sauna With A View
A restorative massage or invigorating workout? The panoramic sauna or heated Jacuzzi ? Whichever you choose, you’ll enjoy breath-taking views!
The Club Lounge
After a day of exploration, this is the ideal place to relax, sipping your favourite tipple as your share experiences and insights with fellow guests.
• Accommodations at fine hotels before the cruise.
• Round trip group flights from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia.
• Antarctica Cruise aboard the new expedition cruise ship SH Diana.
• Airport/hotel/pier transfers and handling of luggage abroad on the designated program departure and arrival dates.
• Complete program of shore landings and activities organized by the expedition leader and naturalist guides.
• Educational program of lectures and discussions by the accompanying guest lecturers, expedition leader and naturalist guides.
• Gay group host on minimum participation of 12 travelers
• Welcome and farewell cocktail receptions aboard ship hosted by the captain.
• All meals aboard ship, with a selection of wines, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
• Open bar with select alcoholic beverages.
• Coffee, including espresso and cappuccino, tea and soft drinks throughout the day and night.
• 24-hour room service.
• Gratuities to shipboard personnel, porters and drivers.
• All local taxes and service charge
• Expedition parka – yours to keep.
• Use of rubber boots, hiking poles, and waterproof packs for shore landings.
• Basic Wi-Fi.
• Complete pre-departure material.
What's Not Included
• International airfare and baggage fees
• Trip Cancellation & Interruption insurance (highly recommended)
• Passport and visa fees
• Early or late arrival/departure surcharge or early check-in / late check-out
• Personal accommodations, meals, transfers, drinks, telephone, gifts, and expenses not outlined in the itinerary
• Any optional sightseeing excursions or additional visits not outlined in the itinerary
• Gratuity for Gay Group Manager